Hi guys thought I’d let you know I’m still here and haven’t forgotten you guys! Things is I was forced to take a hiatus since I moved out from my parents place a few weeks ago. Aside from that taking up most of my time (that, and uni), we’re having some difficulties with internet (that is, I have none except my phone’s 3G). Just typing this message is quite a pain, I am not one for phone blogging. Coupled with me not having had any blogging inspiration in general, I was and am forced to take a hiatus
I am also sorry that I am not replying to your blogs, the times I do have internet access is not enough to keep up with the evergrowing updates on my Bloglovin’ feed, so I choose to use those moments for uni first and foremost, and keeping up to date with my series.
When I get internet again I will probably need to press “read all” but PLEASE if you have any post in particular you think I might like, you really want me to see, or want me to comment on, DO leave a link (in this post if you want, or email me).
Do with this information whatever you wish, no hard feelings if you decide to unfollow.
I am pretty active on Instagram still (at least that’s doable on my phone), my username is angiefaith, and also occasionally on Twitter (AngieEdison – coolcoolcool if you get the reference).
I am not quitting forever, but it is undecided when I will return to the world of blogging. When I do I probably need to some refreshing and in the meantime it’s quite a bit of relief because I do have a lot of other things on my plate right now.
I WILL do my best to check out my regular blogpal’s blog as soon as I have internet though!
TLDR: hiatus for undetermined time.
Just a heads up!
Posted by Angie on
Hi lovely readers, I have a tutorial for a gorgeous hairdo brought to you by my sister Liz. (Don’t you love her hair?) It’s a very pretty messy updo which should be easy to do! Scroll on to see how it works!
1) Make sure you have the following within reach: a headband, preferably a tight one, not too loose (depending on the look you’re going for, you can use either a thin headband like we did, or a thicker one); a spray bottle filled with some water; a brush, and ofcourse some hairspray (not pictured).
2) Dampen your hair using the spray bottle.
3) Put on the headband, make sure to place the headband close to your hairline, (especially if you have bangs). Then brush & divide the rest of your hair into thin sections. If you have bangs, brush them in front of your face if you want to tuck them away as well, make sure to start with those in step 4.
4) Tuck your bangs, or the strands of hair closest to your face, under the headband and then wrap around it. Then start twisting the small strands of your hair you divided earlier, and carefully wrap under the band.
5) Do this at the other side of your hair as well.
6) Do the same at the back of your head: twist your hair, tuck it underneath the headband and then wrap.
7) Keep twisting and tucking until your entire head is done.
8) Your hair should now look like this. You could leave it like this, but if you have bangs you can pull them back from underneath the hairband: they will be curled now! Magic!
All done! If you find your hair doesn’t hold, pin your hair with bobbypins. Don’t forget to finish with hairspray.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Thank you, Liz!
Posted by Angie on
Hey lovely readers! I’m back, kinda.
I have freshened up the blog a bit and changed things up and here, but I will not bore you with the details too much.
So what is changing here? Not too much, really. Because nothing really changed, just my mindset to blogging. You see, I was kind of in a blogging rut. Someone once flat out told me: “If a blog doesn’t update at least twice a week, I won’t follow it.” I’m sure that person didn’t mean to, but that stuck in my head and made me very neurotic and worried about not posting enough. Sometimes I resorted to posted things I didn’t really like or didn’t stand behind, quality-wise. But I am not doing that anymore. So, if you’re like that person and expect me to update twice a week, I guess this is not the blog for you. I am a full time university student, and blogging, right now, is just my hobby and not a job. Though I really, really love blogging, it’s first and foremost an outlet for my creativity. I will update when I have the time and inspiration. I really needed to have this on black and white, and also have changed my about page to reflect this because I am a bit neurotic, haha.
Having said that, I do have some more inspiration for the blog right now so I am really excited to pick it up again. At my own pace. I’m going to try and post more outfit pictures, but again. At my own pace.
Thanks to everyone who stuck, and will stick, with me!
Posted by Angie on